PWG> RE: Standard Finishing Terms

Bergman, Ron Ron.Bergman at Hitachi-hkis.com
Wed May 2 21:55:58 EDT 2001

Harry,

After beating my head against the wall for so long, it starts to feel
good;-) Why not another;-)

Seriously, this is a good idea.  Don't know how many people have much time
to devote to it though.

	Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Lewis [mailto:harryl at us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 4:22 PM
To: fin at pwg.org; pwg at pwg.org
Cc: don at lexmark.com; rbergma at hitachi-hkis.com; Robert Jessen
Subject: Standard Finishing Terms

I've had a request from the UP3i group to use some of our Fin MIB
terminology definitions in their Finishing glossary. I think this is a
good idea. To avoid copyright issues it might be a good idea to draft a
central industry glossary.

Since we're having so much fun with the Media Size List... I'm wondering
how the group feels about hosting such an effort within the ISTO PWG.