Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 22 13:33:28 EDT 2001

Tom, thanks for the feedback. This is just the type of information we need
right now.

Yes, the Dec 2001 meeting remains canceled at this point. I am not aware
of any overtures to resurrect it.

I am happy to entertain the expressed desire for an L.A. location in 2002.
I will include this in the discussion, this week, in San Antonio.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

"Hastings, Tom N" <hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com>
10/22/2001 11:18 AM