TAYLOR,BOB (HP-Vancouver,ex1) bobt at hp.com
Wed Mar 26 15:41:35 EST 2003

Another one to add to the list (not sure if this is a conflict or alignment)
- CIP4/JDF May 5-9 in San Jose (hosted by Adobe).  Note that this is
potentially in driving range (though a pretty good haul) for many HP people,
and I'm assuming Adobe folks could travel to San Jose ...

bt