McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Sep 20 20:33:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

We just finished our FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
meeting.  We did an agenda for the Mon/Tue FSG track meetings.

FSG/OP requests 1 hour during the joint FSG/PWG plenary on
Wednesday 17 November, to give a series of 5 minute status
and plans snapshots on all of our active FSG/OP projects.

This is input to planning during the PWG in Lexington in
October.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434