Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 21 01:57:17 EDT 2004

Thanks, Ira. This should not be a problem. We will be glad to accommodate
FSG in the form of a joint Plenary in San Antonio.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: owner-pwg at pwg.org
09/20/2004 06:33 PM

"'pwg at pwg.org'" <pwg at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
PWG> FSG request for 1 hour - November joint plenary

Hi,

We just finished our FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
meeting.  We did an agenda for the Mon/Tue FSG track meetings.

FSG/OP requests 1 hour during the joint FSG/PWG plenary on
Wednesday 17 November, to give a series of 5 minute status
and plans snapshots on all of our active FSG/OP projects.

This is input to planning during the PWG in Lexington in
October.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434