McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Sep 21 16:39:33 EDT 2004

Hi,

On the PWG web site, the current 2004 schedule says:

October 4-8: Lexington, KY
4: MJT / TFM
5: WIMS
6: Plenary / Semantic Model
7: P2600
8: P2600

Are we meeting on Micro Job Ticket and/or Transform (TFM)?

The updated MJT (with changes from Montreal) is at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/mjt/tb-mjt10-20040824.htm

I have not updated the TFM slides or spec for the minor
comments from Montreal.  Should we meet again on TFM and
plan next steps?

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434