PWG> December 2007 PWG Meeting Slidesets

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:54:32 EST 2007

Hi Glen,

The directory has existed for 10 years as:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations

There is also the PWG Namespace standard for Working Group slides of:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/[wg]/white (for white papers)

.../presentations is the obvious target - but slides aren't always posted or
copied there from WG.

Jerry - topic for a Steering Committee meeting.

On Dec 14, 2007 5:52 PM, Petrie, Glen <glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com> wrote:

> Jerry,
>

> There does not seem to be a directory or I missed it which contains all of
> the material presented at the Dec 11-12, 2007 f2f meeting.  So you have to
> navigate multiple directories to find slides when a mail note is not sent
> out.  Just an idea…Can we create a directory under "general" called
> "meetings" (or "f2f-meetings") and under this we have
> "2007.12.11-12-Austin_TX" which contains all of the material presented at
> the f2f.
>

> glen

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839