Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Wed Oct 23 09:08:26 EDT 2002

All,

This Thursday at 1pm EDT is the Semantic Model teleconference. The
teleconference is one hour long.  It will be run using both phone and Webex.
Anyone that does not yet have Webex installed should do that before
Thursday.  Information for the phone and Webex are included below.

This week's teleconference will focus on the Document Object proposal for
IPP.

The agenda for the teleconference:
1) General Semantic Model and schema status
2) Review Document Object specification.
3) Next steps

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Architecture Center
				Email: PZehler at crt.xerox.com
				Voice:    (716) 265-8755
				FAX:      (716) 265-8871
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-30E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701

PS to Bob Taylor:  Let me know if there is any problem with Webex for this
week.

Dial in Info:
Phone Number: (877) 776-6306
(Phone Number for Xerox Employees: 8*594-0576)
 PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 437874#
webex info:
We will also use an on line tool called webex,
if you have not used this before, setup up by
following the First Time Users instructions.
Do this in advance of the meeting.

-------------------------
FIRST TIME USERS
-------------------------
For fully interactive meetings, including the ability
to present your documents and applications, a one-time
setup takes less than 10 minutes. Click this URL to set up now:

http://hp.webex.com

Then click New User.

On Thursday use:
https://hp.webex.com/join/