WBMM> RE: July23 minutes

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Mon Aug 4 13:01:37 EDT 2003

Harry has  informed me that the  PSI bakeoff  is  scheduled for 13 August. Considering that there may be some overlap, what do  potential participants  see as a good alternate date for the WBMM conference call next week?

Thanks.

Bill  Wagner

 -----Original Message-----
From: Wagner,William
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 12:49 PM
To: 'wbmm at pwg.org'
Subject: RE: July23 minutes

All,

We had scheduled the next  conference call for this  coming Wednesday  (6  August)  with the  intention of considering the requirements document (along with the recent email  traffic items). However, I am  sorry to report that Kelli  has been withdrawn  as  editor. Therefore, we will  need more time to prepare. So I am rescheduling the WBMM conference call to 13 August. The  intent is to structure the  requirements in a way that  will  suggest a sequenced  partitioning the the effort.

I  thank Cathy  and Kelli for their efforts on behalf  of WBMM.

Bill Wagner

Minutes from the July 23  teleconference have been posted. Thanks for your participation.
  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/minutes/wbmm_030723.pdf

	Next Conference Call:

	 Time:12:00 PM EDT (9:00 AM PDT) Wednesday13  August, 2003

	Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524

	Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420

	Participant Identification number: 497478