WBMM> RE: July23 minutes

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 4 13:07:52 EDT 2003

I may have a conflict during the bakeoff but SHOULD be able to break out
for 1hr for the WBMM meeting. I also suggest we consider keeping on track
with this week's meeting. I think we should discuss the expanding scope of
WBMM (queue mgt etc) and how we might segment our efforts to accelerate
the base extranet support which I feel is most important.

I will be happy to volunteer as editor if needed.
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
Sent by: owner-wbmm at pwg.org
08/04/2003 11:01 AM

<wbmm at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
WBMM> RE:  July23 minutes

Harry has  informed me that the  PSI bakeoff  is  scheduled for 13 August.
Considering that there may be some overlap, what do  potential
participants  see as a good alternate date for the WBMM conference call
next week?

Thanks.

Bill  Wagner