WBMM> Next Conference call

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Mon Aug 11 19:26:59 EDT 2003

Ira has suggested Thursday (14 August) at the usual time (9am PDT / 12pm EDT), right before our regular Semantic Model telecon  for the  WBMM conference (we will keep it to an hour). Any Objections?

Considering recent events,   we will  be re-looking at the  partitioning of the effort. Agenda  to follow.

Bill  Wagner

Minutes from the July 23  teleconference have been posted. Thanks for your participation.
  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/minutes/wbmm_030723.pdf

	Next Conference Call:

	 Time:12:00 PM EDT (9:00 AM PDT)
 Wednesday  14   August, 2003

	Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524

	Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420

	Participant Identification number: 497478