WBMM> Next Conference call

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 11 23:01:09 EDT 2003

I can do it Thurs.
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
Sent by: owner-wbmm at pwg.org
08/11/2003 05:26 PM

<wbmm at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
WBMM> Next Conference call

Ira has suggested Thursday (14 August) at the usual time (9am PDT / 12pm
EDT), right before our regular Semantic Model telecon  for the  WBMM
conference (we will keep it to an hour). Any Objections?

Considering recent events,   we will  be re-looking at the  partitioning
of the effort. Agenda  to follow.

Bill  Wagner

Minutes from the July 23  teleconference have been posted. Thanks for your
participation.
 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/minutes/wbmm_030723.pdf

Next Conference Call:
 Time:12:00 PM EDT (9:00 AM PDT)
 Wednesday  14   August, 2003
Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524
Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420
Participant Identification number: 497478