WBMM> Setting the Schedule

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon May 3 18:28:21 EDT 2004

Hi Harry,

I agree with Bill.  An Agent on a Managed Entity must be configured to be
managed by a particular outside the firewall Manager (Mgmt Station).

And, we plan to make the return of RegisterForManagement be a Schedule
(eliminating the separate GetSchedule, now only needed to complete an
embedded UpdateSchedule action in an existing Schedule).

The SetSchedule will probably always remain OPTIONAL and not REQUIRED.
The IEEE P2600 effort would certainly recommend this.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434