WIMS> Conference Call mins - 10/20/2004

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 21 14:01:06 EDT 2004

Thanks, Bill. To use a contemporary analogy, we flip-flopped so many times
I guess I missed the final resolution on where to put the binding specs.
I will post an amended version which includes your observations.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org
10/21/2004 11:28 AM

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS, <wims at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
RE: WIMS> Conference Call mins - 10/20/2004

Thanks Harry.

I would add that the discussion of bindings settled on the binding being a
separate document, not an appendix.

Other items of potential interest are that the IBM UML sequence diagram(s)
would be incorporated in the general section of the spec., that we had
some discomfort with the size and effort of the WIMS Object spec effort as
well as the fact that it reverts to schema as normative documentation, and
that it may be time to reactivate the Requirements document effort.

Bill Wagner