WIMS> New WS-Polling W3C submission

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 27 00:28:49 EDT 2005

This new submission to W3C for WS-Polling is partially in response to the
interaction I had with the WSDM group when introducing them to WIMS and
their subsequent recognition of the widespread nature of the reverse
polling problem. I suggest we review WS-Polling w.r.t. possible use in a
web-services based imaging service. I would like to give this at least
cursory discussion at the WIMS meeting Thursday afternoon in Chicago.
http://www.w3.org/Submission/ws-polling/
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org