WIMS> CIM> 17 Nov Concall at 2:00 EST

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 19:19:08 EST 2005

I apologize if you receive multiple messages on this subject. My mail system is misbehaving.

The next CIM alignment concall is Thursday, 17 November at 2PM EST.

Subjects are:

1. Acceptance of the minutes for last week.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim_051110.pdf.

2. Review of the "Position w/r to DMTF" document, and the objectives of Craig's interaction with DMTF personal to the Management Conference

3. Consideration of the "Plan" with respect to:
    a. timely fulfilling of the PWG Work Register obligations (largely dependent on DMTF response or non-response)
    b. full alignment of imaging aspect of DMTF CIM   with the Semantic Model (assuming that we want to do this)
    c. submission of a Semantic Model compatible imaging management model to WSDM

4. Solicitation of persons for substantive contribution to and evaluation of CIM and WSDM submissions. It is not fair, nor professional, nor wise to rely solely on Ira and Rick for the CIM submissions, or Ira for the WSDM submissions.

Thanks!

Bill Wagner, Chairman WIMS WG/PWG