WIMS> WIMS Minutes and Proposal for Abstract Protocol spec

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 16 18:32:45 EST 2005

Minutes for the 11/16/2005 WIMS w/g meeting are posted. At this meeting we
introduced a proposal to revise the scope of WIMS to an abstract protocol
w/o a normative binding. We want to advance the abstract protocol now. In
the future we may write normative SOAP binding or direct WIMS protocol
mapping to WSDM or WS-Management. Please review the minutes for more
detail.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_051116.pdf
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems