WIMS> WIMS Updated Protocol draft posted - Conference call 2 PM EDT Tuesday 16 August

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 16 00:30:51 EDT 2005

FYI - sorry, I will not be able to make this call. Will someone please
take notes in my absence?
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

wamwagner at comcast.net
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org
08/12/2005 10:57 PM

wims at pwg.org
cc

Subject
WIMS> WIMS Updated Protocol draft posted - Conference call 2 PM EDT
Tuesday 16 August

NOTE: This  message is with respect to WIMS, not WIMS/CM. The WIMS/CIM
meeting will be held on Thursday 18 August, as scheduled

The updated WIMS Protocol draft  with Ira's Requirements section and
reference updates is posted at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wims10-20050814.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wims10-20050814.doc

This represents   a mainly mechanical insertion of the offered changes.
There are no change bars since the main change is a wholesale replacement
of section 3.

It has been almost 6 months since we last considered this document, so I
suggest you take the opportunity to read the document afresh, in its
entirety. We will have a call on Tuesday (at 2PM EDT) to consider this and
the "final" counter spec draft. But we will also be reviewing this on 24
August at our regular 12 Noon EDT  time, so please join us one day or both
days to offer your comments.
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#