WIMS> WIMS Updated Protocol draft posted - Conference call 12 noon EDT Wednesday 24 August

A. Lynne Wagner LynneWagner at comcast.net
Mon Aug 22 22:59:56 EDT 2005

NOTE: This  message is with respect to WIMS, not WIMS/CM. The WIMS/CIM
meeting will be held on Thursday 25August, as scheduled

Since last week's meeting didn't materialize,  we will try again at the
standard time this week. The updated WIMS Protocol draft  with Ira's
Requirements section and reference updates is posted at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wims10-20050814.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wims10-20050814.doc

This represents   a mainly mechanical insertion of the offered changes.
There are no change bars since the main change is a wholesale replacement of
section 3.

It has been almost 6 months since we last considered this document, so I
suggest you take the opportunity to read the document afresh, in its
entirety. We will have a call on Wednesday 24 August at our regular 12 Noon
EDT  time, so please join us to offer your comments.

Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#