WIMS> RE: No Protocol telecon Wednesday 14 Sept

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Sep 13 17:21:29 EDT 2005

Hi Bill,

Sorry - I should have said in my schema release note that I'm working on the
specification of the global edits needed to rename the elements SenderURI to
SenderReference, AgentURI to AgentReference, and ManagedEntityURI to
ManagedEntityReference (and fix their underlying datatypes).

I'm also looking into Security and URI Scheme stuff - be a bit longer
coming.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434