WIMS> CIM> DRAFT slides for concall with Core, for review Thu rs

Whittle, Craig cwhittle at sharplabs.com
Tue Sep 13 18:09:32 EDT 2005

Thank you Rick. This, and Ira's schema should be the major areas of
discussion at tomorrow's conference call. I know it is short notice, but
please take a look at the presentation. It is short and simple (which
undoubtedly is what it should be), but I suspect it could use some
suggestions.

In case you have difficulty acessing the file (I did), select save when
downloading  and then open.

Another reminder. Call is Thursday 8 September at 2 PM EDT (Noon Mountain
and 11 AM Pacific.)

Toll Free: 1-866-365-4406

International: 00+1+303-248-9655

Passcode: 2635888#