WIMS> CIM> October 13 CIM concall at 2 PM EDT

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 14:44:24 EDT 2005

We will be having a WIMS/CIM conference call tomorrow, Thursday 13 October, at 2 PM EDT.
Toll Free: 1-866-365-4406
International: 00+1+303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#

Even with Harry and Lee on vacation, Rick and Ira can report on the CIM Core conference call last week and we can discuss how the information gained during that call should affect the planned approach. I encourage all members that have an interest in establishing a viable imaging systems management capability within CIM and the Web Services oriented management facilities that will rely upon CIM to join in this and subsequent WIMS/CIM conference calls and meetings.

I wish to thank Craig for keeping these calls going over the past several weeks.

Bill Wagner, Chairman, PWG WIMS WG