WIMS> Fw: Printer Working Group - DMTF CIM Work Register and Alliance

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 13 14:53:34 EDT 2005

Hi John. We haven't had a chance to speak since the BOD call on 9/30. As
you recall, we didn't quite have time to identify an active CIM Core
contact for our activities or clearly define the roadmap. We'll need some
help with this. Also, someone on the BOD indicated they would call Steve
Jerman for more background on his most recent Printer class updates. I'm
not sure who was behind that voice.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 10/13/2005 12:07 PM -----

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM
09/30/2005 11:01 AM

"John Crandall" <jcrandal at Brocade.COM>
cc
Richard_Landau at Dell.com, cwhittle at sharplabs.com, imcdonald at sharplabs.com,
Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com
Subject
RE: Printer Working Group - DMTF CIM Work Register and Alliance

John, thanks for accommodating us in the schedule today. Sorry for the
snafu with the presentation access. I think the core group got a good feel
for where we are and what the issues are. I think what we really need now
is a contact in CIM Core who we can work with more actively. I wanted to
suggest this on the call but it was obvious members were very anxious to
move on. How do we poll the group to find such a contact?
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems