WIMS> CIM> DRAFT slides for CIM core meeting [one error]

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Jan 13 15:03:50 EST 2006

Thanks for the corrections, Bill and Ira.  Corrected slides attached.

Yes, oops on the date.  My notes were in error and I didn't check the
minutes when I was writing.  I changed it to Q4, per the minutes.  If
the group at the F2F wants to change it to "December" for the Core
concall, no problema.

rick

PS: I changed the file name, too, to correct the name of the DMTF group
we will be conferring with from WIP to Core.

-----Original Message-----
From: McDonald, Ira [mailto:imcdonald at sharplabs.com]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 13:08
To: 'wamwagner at comcast.net'; Landau, Richard; wims at pwg.org
Subject: RE: WIMS> CIM> DRAFT slides for CIM core meeting [one error]

Hi Rick,

Thanks - very good slides at just the right level of detail for our
PWG/CIM Core joint teleconference next Friday.

One important error - on the last page, the completion date for the CIM
Extensions (aka WP#3) should be "Q4 2006" and not "August 2006" (much
too soon), as reflected in Craig's minutes from our 5 January 2006
WIMS-CIM teleconference.

Personally, I think we should just call it "December 2006", given that
the last PWG face-to-face of the year is in the last week of October
2006 and it will take some time to process any feedback we receive then
from work-in-progress review.

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Blue Roof Music / High
North Inc PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com