WIMS> Revision to Counter Spec

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Jan 30 01:37:33 EST 2007

Jerry provided the MS Word version of the approved  counter spec, and I made the changes that Ira and Pete had requested (taking a few liberties with the wording). A marked up doc file is at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimscount10-20070201.doc
(sorry, I am back in Boulder and do not have my PDF generator)

The changes are to document page 8 (Datastream change) and to document pages 27 and 28 (MediaUsed.MediaAccountingKey addition)

This working draft is submitted for working group review, with the objective of be able to submit it for a PWG review period including the February face to face. Please review and submit objections before the next WIMS/CIM meeting on 8 Feb.

Thank you.

Bill Wagner