WIMS> Re: CIM 15 Feb Concall at 2PM EST

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Thu Feb 15 13:20:36 EST 2007

Bill, I assume that I am to do the bulk of the two-hour working group
session, hence the number of slides.  Ira also has a couple slides on
the process of machine translation that should be interesting.  But
please feel free to steal any that would be useful to you for an intro
or in the plenary sessions.

rick

________________________________

From: owner-wims at pwg.org [mailto:owner-wims at pwg.org] On Behalf Of
McDonald, Ira
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 21:05
To: 'wamwagner at comcast.net'; 'wims at pwg.org'
Subject: RE: WIMS> Re: CIM 15 Feb Concall at 2PM EST

Hi,

Two more agenda topics:

2b. Review Rick's slides for WIMS-CIM Alignment session at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/PWGqtly200702_WIMS-CIM_s
tatus_v01.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/PWGqtly200702_WIMS-CIM_
status_v01.pdf>

4. Review Rick's latest revision of CR for CIM_PrintOutputTray at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIMCoreCR_PrintOutputTray_04.htm
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIMCoreCR_PrintOutputTray_04.htm>

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com