WIMS> [Review new MOFs for next week] No concall this week

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Feb 27 17:11:25 EST 2007

All - please read Rick's revised CR 901 for Output Tray.
It includes a detailed list of comments from Aaron Merkins
(IBM) and our responses.

The other 3 new subunit classes I released today have
been brought up to the same level of edits required for
Output Tray.  After Rick runs them through mofpretty,
I'll post ZIP'd color highlighted PDFs of all four classes.

On March 9 we need to _complete_ review of these 3
classes, so that Rick can convert them to CRs.

Near-term, Rick will focus on getting our wildly successful
'pipe cleaner' CR 901 through CIM Core  WG.

I'm writing up a summary of the machine translation
and hand-edit process necessary to produce a Subunit
that is acceptable to CIM Core WG - this material will
be captured in a Phase 2 Print Device white paper.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com