WIMS> CIM Core discussion on PrintOutputTray CR *still* pending.

WIMS> CIM Core discussion on PrintOutputTray CR *still* pending.

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Mar 2 13:05:33 EST 2007

Both of the commenters were in an all-day meeting today, did not make
the call, so we could not discuss whether our changes adequately respond
to their comments.  It's on the agenda again for Tuesday.  And I will
communicate directly with the two people before then.

Also, I posted a new version of the CR with corrected formatting in
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/.  Turns out that the problem with
the table at the end was that the cut-and-paste of the comments from IBM
resulted in the editor thinking that the formatting was fixed and it was
not allowed to word-wrap the comments.  Hence the wwwwiiiiddddeeee
column in the table.  Won't happen again.

Also, with the several delays, we missed the schema v2.15 bus, which
left today.  Had we been able to discuss the comments either Tuesday or
today, we would have made it.  Rats.  The 2.16 bus is three months
later, so we will have a whole bunch of CRs in that version.  .

rick

Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO
Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-09, Round Rock, TX 78682