WIMS> RE: C ounter MIB v1 - PWG Informational Status

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Apr 4 19:12:15 EDT 2007

Hi Walt,

[Copied from my other email account <blueroofmusic at gmail.com>]

Inline replies to your most recent note below.

PS - Currently, notes from Walt at Samsung appear to
be blocked by a Sharp Labs spam filter - Craig and I are
looking into this - if anyone should see a note from Walt
to me at my Sharp Labs address that I haven't answered
please forward it directly to me - thanks.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com