WIMS> CIM - Status of OutputTray

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue May 8 18:24:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

Rick Landau and I just talked on the phone.

The disposition of CIM_PrintOutputTray v0.97 (14th version)
at last Friday's DMTF CIM Core WG meeting was that it has
actual new properties (e.g., XxxBasis) so it should be and
was reballoted - we'll see the results _this_ Friday.

Meanwhile, I'll try to update CIM_PrintInputTray to align
with the latest winds of change and post it by Thursday
morning.

If CIM Core approves our latest CIM_PrintOutputTray, then
Rick will immediately submit CIM_PrintInputTray this Friday.

Then, we'll submit CIM_PrintMarker (also already edited)
next week.

Then, we'll skip CIM_PrintChannel (which is going to cause
some heated discussion probably, because it addresses comm
channels/protocols, already modelled in other CIM classes).

Then, we'll submit CIM_PrintAlertLog and CIM_PrintAlertRecord
(which are likely to cause some discussion and revisions).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com