WIMS> REMINDER - Thu 24 May 12pm EDT - WIMS-CIM telecon

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue May 22 12:50:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

Reminder that we should meet this week.  We should
review the progress of CIM_PrintInputTray and discuss
the newer modelling work in the two releases I made
in this last week:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/mofinput/ira-20070519.zip
    rel_0519.txt
    - this release note
    CIM_PrintInputTray.mof
    - NEW version - prtInputEntry translation
    CIM_PrintMarker.mof
    - NEW version - prtMarkerEntry translation
    CIM_PrintSupply.mof
    - NEW version - prtMarkerSuppliesEntry translation
      augmented with prtMarkerColorantEntry translation
    CIM_AssociatedPrintSupply.mof
    - NEW version - prtMarkerSuppliesMarkerIndex mapping

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/mofinput/ira-20070522.zip
    rel_0522.txt
    - this release note
    CIM_PrintChannel.mof
    - NEW version - prtChannelEntry translation
    CIM_PrintInterpreter.mof
    - NEW version - prtInterpreterEntry translation
    CIM_AssociatedPrintInterpreter.mof
    - NEW version - prtChannelCurrentJobCntlLangIndex mapping
      and prtChannelDefaultPageDescLangIndex mapping

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com