WIMS> CIM> Core CR for PrintInputTray passed.

WIMS> CIM> Core CR for PrintInputTray passed.

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Jun 1 12:33:51 EDT 2007

Ta-da!  The CR is promoted to the TC (DMTF Technical Committee) for
ballot there.  When there is further news, I'll send another report.
(Note that InputTray passed on only the second ballot.  OutputTray took
five, I think, so we're converging.  I hope.)

BTW, PrintOutputTray is still in line for ballot at the TC, too.

Our three new CRs, for Marker, Supply, and the association between them,
will be balloted for next week.

rick

Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO
Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-09, Round Rock, TX 78682