WIMS> CIM> FW: Nit question on printer classes, but applies generally.

WIMS> CIM> FW: Nit question on printer classes, but applies generally.

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Thu Jun 28 19:27:12 EDT 2007

And here is the question I sent to the CIM Core chairs about inserting a
ModelCorrespondence clause for LocalizedDescription properties.

rick