WIMS> CIM> All four CRs passed this week!

WIMS> CIM> All four CRs passed this week!

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Sep 7 12:44:55 EDT 2007

All four of the CRs this week passed ballot in Core.  Here is an extract
from the updated wiki page:

CIMCoreCR00995
	Add class CIM_PrintChannel
	Passed ballot in Core 09/07.
	To be balloted in TC.

CIMCoreCR00996
	Add class CIM_PrintInterpreter
	Passed ballot in Core 09/07.
	To be balloted in TC.

CIMCoreCR00997
	Add class CIM_AssociatedPrintInterpreter
	Passed ballot in Core 09/07.
	To be balloted in TC.

CIMCoreCR00998
	Add class CIM_PrinterComponent
	Passed ballot in Core 09/07.
	To be balloted in TC.

We are sneaking up on a real model.  Now I have to get moving and write
a couple more.  I have the four remaining classes as MOFs from Ira like
two months ago, so there is plenty of ammunition available.

rick
Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO
Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-09, Round Rock, TX 78682