WIMS> CIM> What is the W for?

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:06:02 EST 2009

Hi,

I also REALLY LIKE the "Solutions" word, because it encompasses
bindings and profiles of other protocols not even developed by the
PWG, but applicable to Imaging Systems - it's better for collaboration
with DMTF and other organizations, I think.

FWIW - I also think Systems (but NOT Services) is much better than
Semantics (which are only PART of the elements and not really the
managed elements themselves).

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter: