WIMS> No 6 April concall

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 20:33:28 EDT 2009

I intend no WIMS conference call for Monday, April 6.  I think we should
have one on April 13 to consider the Face-to-Face at the end of April. More
on that later in the week.

In case you haven't done so, please don't forget to voice your opinion
relative to Imaging Power Management at

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=0JjdjWfqkBq0vwvxgiChRg_3d_3d.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner