IFX Mail Archive: Fwd: RE: Question on FaxConnect Results..

Fwd: RE: Question on FaxConnect Results..

Richard Shockey (rshockey@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 09:06:47 -0600

I'm forwarding this message from the fax list.

We've been having a little disscussion over there on the cover page
"watermarking" issues that we are going to have to deal with in the IPP
space as well.

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
8045 Big Bend Blvd. Suite 110