IFX Mail Archive: RE: Questions to be addressed...

RE: Questions to be addressed...

Michael Crawford (mcrawford@iready.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:50:34 -0800

Agreed. Chunking helps since you send the byte count as the chunk. The fax

operation is page based (TIFF wrapping a page for instance) and fax vendors
seem
happy to store at least a page at a time.