IFX Mail Archive: RE: Word docs

RE: Word docs

Michael Crawford (mcrawford@iready.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:37:48 -0800

My fault, we got into a number of issues and Word Docs was one of sections
that
was at issue, and it looks like I didn't correctly change the subject my
mailer
stuck in there. However, I am keeping track of the comments on each of the
different topics we started with, and with Richard's permission I will
volunteer to
build a thread so folks who haven't been following the discussions will have
thread to follow later.

Mike