IFX Mail Archive: RE: Word docs

RE: Word docs

Michael Crawford (mcrawford@iready.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:51:43 -0800

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Richard Shockey [SMTP:rshockey@ix.netcom.com]
> Sent: Thursday, March 25, 1999 3:42 PM
> To: Michael Crawford; 'harryl@us.ibm.com'; Michael Crawford
> Cc: ifx@pwg.org
> Subject: RE: Word docs

Oh. Thanks, I missed out on the underlying assumption.

I agree store and forward is a valid fallback for IPP and really
have no problem with that.

Can we make sure we document this assumption somewhere in OUR
documentation (this discussion group's work...i.e. the charter we are
working on?). Something like "...devices with full time connection to the
Internet". That will help others figure out that this is not the right IPP
subset to be used for their devices.