IFX Mail Archive: IFX> IFX Meeting in Portland next week.

IFX> IFX Meeting in Portland next week.

From: Rick Seeler (rseeler@adobe.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 18:27:49 EDT

    For those of you who will not be at the IFX meeting in Portland next week...

    Does anyone want to call in to the IFX meeting? The meeting will be from
    1PM to 5PM PDT (may end earlier).

    We will have conference calling services at this meeting, but we won't use
    them for this meeting if we don't get at least a few interested parties.

    Please respond by Tues. at 5pm PDT.

    -Rick