IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> I-D ACTION:draft-cohen-http-ext-postal-00.txt

RE: IPP> I-D ACTION:draft-cohen-http-ext-postal-00.txt

Josh Cohen (joshco@microsoft.com)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 10:08:35 -0800

its not just microsoft.
Scott lawrence from agranat systems, an embedded web server
vendor is listed as a co-author as well.

In addition, while they havent been listed as co-authors,
inktomi (cache vendor), netscape, have voiced support for that
argument.