IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Notification Requirements (enclosures, non-text mail)

Re: IPP> Notification Requirements (enclosures, non-text mail)

don@lexmark.com
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:18:02 -0500

My problem with embedding ASCII text is that from an
e-mail perspective I have no control over whether of not
the text is downloaded. If the text is a couple of pages then
OK with e-mailing the entire model document around as
ASCII text is flat unacceptable. If you are going to mail
ASCII text around, please attach is and not include it so
we have control over whether it is downloaded or not.

Don