IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> NOT - device-to-host events, not end-user events

Re: IPP> NOT - device-to-host events, not end-user events

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:10:20 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Tom,

I certainly agree with Jay on this subject. I don't know of any transport
that does not provide some method of flow control. Certainly TCP provides
an excellent flow control mechanism.

I don't recall this requirement discussed in any of the meetings in
Austin. Where did this come from?

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.