IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Status code question

Re: IPP> Status code question

Roger K Debry (rdebry@us.ibm.com)
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 16:46:07 -0500

I thought Randy's question was specific to Print-Job, in which case
I believe a response means the job was successfully created
AND received.

Roger K deBry
Senior Technical Staff Member
Architecture and Technology