IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Re: Implications of introducing new scheme and port for

RE: IPP> Re: Implications of introducing new scheme and port for

Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@usa.xerox.com)
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 12:52:21 PDT

Scott,
Will your product require no change at all if it is the front end for a
standard web server and an IPP Printer? It seems this would require your
product to listen to 2 ports. An alternative would be to have 2
instantiations, one for regular HTTP and one for IPP over HTTP.
Pete

Peter Zehler
XEROX
Networked Products Business Unit