IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Proposal for new IPP scheme

RE: IPP> Proposal for new IPP scheme

Paul Moore (paulmo@microsoft.com)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:36:50 -0700

We are getting way of course here - we are supposed to be defining a wire
protocol. I would also push back against the pseudo addressing scheme being
proposed since this entirely an artifact within the client (it has no impact
on the protocol itself).