IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Re: New IPP Scheme

Re: IPP> Re: New IPP Scheme

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:08:46 -0400

I believe that if a product offers compliant operation--but also
offers configuration options to disable compliant operation--that
the product is still considered compliant.

Letting the customer do what the CUSTOMER wants should be ok, right?

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --