IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Re: New IPP Scheme

Re: IPP> Re: New IPP Scheme

Roger K Debry (rdebry@us.ibm.com)
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:25:54 -0400

I suppose in Don's case it depends on what he means by "administrativel=
y set".
It almost sounded
like port 80 was hard wired in. Can an adminsitrator choose to use a di=
fferent
port Don?

Roger K deBry
Senior Technical Staff Member