IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Re: Mapping Between IPP and IFAX (resend)

IPP> Re: Mapping Between IPP and IFAX (resend)

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:36:00 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Richard,

I am looking forward to a summary of Larry's presentation and I am
certainly willing to contribute to this effort. Although I am not a fax
expert, I certainly can present the IPP point of view.

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.